Saturday, November 15, 2008

I love Text Books

Finally, long awaited text books have arrived! I must admit I'm eccentric, special. Can't study without text books. I have this weird insecurity when it comes to studying short notes so text books are my security. I don't particularly love reading but I just have to make sure I read everything required by my syllabus before feeling good enough to sit for any paper. Which is a good thing... right?? :p So you can see why my text books are a big deal.

Now for my venting.

  • The bloody text books are bloody heavy! Talk about high quality paper! I think I'm gonna have muscles by the time I graduate, considering the weight of the books I'm dragging around everyday. And, geez!...
  • Could they have arrived any later?!? Exam's like in less than a month, people! Like, doesn't anybody care about MY NEEDS anymore?!
  • Not only are they late, and I have to do major cramming to satisfy my study-insecurities, but they're darn expensive!! Like hello? RM75 per book for 3 books. And that's excluding shipment fees and service charge by the oh-so-hated librarian, who claims that it's "UCSI policy". Oh yeah, money-suckers.
So everything's corporate now and students are just commodities. Guess that's college, nay, the real world. Look, ma, I learned something today.

On a lighter note, my text books are really colourful :D So to commemorate the long anticipated day, I'll show you my new babies!....









Cheers~


No comments: