Saturday, November 15, 2008

goodbye forever ... NOT!!



At the end of SPM examinations '07, I thought I'd said goodbye to exams, and the pressure and stress they bring, forever. College, to me, was a picture of fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun.

How naive indeed was I back then because that' so NOT true! Trials are in the beginning of December. So while my high school buds are off "eating air" in Kay El, and my still-schooling friends are enjoying their school break in places like Perth and Hong Kong, I'm stuck in Koo Cheng cramming for exams!! Life, be damned.
  • Monday 1/12 - Mathematics Unit 2
  • Tuesday 2/12 - Chemistry Unit 1, Chemistry Unit 2, Mathematics Unit 1
  • Wednesday 3/12 - FREE DAY
  • Thursday 4/12 - Biology Unit 1
  • Friday 5/12 - Biology Unit 2



Just shoot me.

4 comments:

-anide- said...

awww.. so kesian.. hehehe... dun worry, we will think of u wen we are in kl... hehee...

Andrea said...

think not enough. bring me back food and presents!!!

Jess said...

owh, come on.
i had 7 papers for final exams last month.4 papers were killer papers.
its just college.. muahahahahaha
i bet u're looking fwd to uni life now. muahahahahaha
(u do understand how i get this insanity rite)

Andrea said...

haha i thought you got it at birth! :p