Friday, May 9, 2008

The Love of My Life

Finally after postponing for 4 posts, I shall blog about the love of my life

Our paths crossed in the year 2004 and we’ve been together ever since. I have never regretted that day. Nope. Not once.

The event leading to our encounter is not your typical love story. There was no stormy evening and rough currents in the river near home where I was near drowning after having slipped and fell in and gave up all hope of living for the currents were too strong to fight when suddenly I could feel doggie breath near me and something yanking my collar towards the safety of the bank. After my near death experience, I was convinced that this dog was an angel sent from above to save me.


No, none of that. In the real world, nothing ever is a fairy tale. Anyway, my dog is too small and cowardly to pull off a stunt like that =p

Well see, Beyonce wasn’t initially mine. She belonged to Uncle Luke and Aunty Gina and their two kids Phoebe and Naomi. They adored her dearly. Who wouldn’t? She’s the sweeeeeeetest thing.

Isn't she something? =D


The History
Uncle Luke and Aunty Gina were renovating their home leaving Beyonce homeless. They know I love the dog so they gave her to me (three cheers to renovation!)

Beyonce is versatile
Pictures speak a thousand words
So let the pictures speak for her


Her bumble bee days...



Her Beethovan/Mozart/Wolfgang days...


Her Godfather days. Family is priority...


Her gluttonous days... Like any typical Malaysian, she loves to eat.


Her attempt at a Mona Lisa smile


And of course, her Beyonce days


Are you smitten?

3 comments:

Tabitha Rani said...

melts***
i love you beyonce! not so much you andrea, cuz of the love of my life thinggie... hmph

MisC^2 said...

So cute! I just wanna pick ur little dog and squeeze her!!!!

mustcuddlemustcuddlemustcuddlemustcuddle

amy said...

beyonce in a bee suit... mega-cuteness! lol. tho i still dont like dogs in general..no wait.. more like they dont like me. bah!