Wednesday, May 7, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

The death of a friend is equivalent to the lost of a limb
- German Proverb

3 words: I LOVE THEM!!!

Rachel: Can you take care of Emma just for today?
Ross: Sure, just lend me your breasts and we'll be on our way.

Ross : I figured after work, I'd pick up a bottle of wine, go over there, and try to... woo her.
Chandler :
Hey, you know what you should do? Take her back to the 1800's when that phrase was last used.


Joey : I hate Pottery barn too! They kicked me out of there just because I sat on a bed.
Chandler : You took off your pants and climbed under the sheets!

Joey: Just because she went to Yale drama, she thinks she's like the greatest actress since, since, sliced bread!
Chandler: Ah, Sliced Bread, a wonderful Lady MacBeth.



Monica: Rach, it's the Visa card people.
Rachel: Oh, God, ask them what they want.
Monica: [on the phone ] could you please tell me what this is in reference to? Yes, hold on.
Monica:
[to Rachel] Um, they say there's been some unusual activity on your account.
Rachel: But I haven't used my card in weeks.
Monica: That is the unusual activity.

Phoebe: Pheobe. That's, P, as in Phoebe, H, as in heobe, O as in oebe, E, as in ebe, B, as in bebe, and E as in... Ello there mate.


Monica: Chandler, it's okay. You don't have to be so macho all the time.
Chandler: I'm not macho.

Monica: You're right. I don't know what I was thinking.

Phoebe: Joey, if you had to give up sex or food, which would you pick?
Joey: I don't know it's too hard.

Rachel: Come on, you have to answer.

Joey: Okay... sex. No, food. No, uh... I want both! I want girls on bread!

Chandler: I can handle this. "Handle" is my middle name. Actually, "handle" is the middle of my first name.

Phoebe: No, huh uh, no way, I'm sorry, not gonna happen.
Chandler: Whoa, whoa, prom night flashback.

Rachel: Hey, you guys wanna go see a movie?
Ross: Yeah, sure.
Rachel: How about you, Phoebe?
Phoebe: No, thanks, I've already seen one.

4 comments:

Sam said...

I love friends toooo!!!
Phoebe is TEH ORIGINAL BIMBO!
=P

Tabitha Rani said...

lol. where did you get the lines from???? u sit and listen and type ka

Andrea said...

no no they have sites for this stuff.
yesterday bored so looked for 'em =D
doesn't it make you miss them... sighs~

Amy said...

haha I had a Friends marathon post-Spm.
Watched from season 1 to season 9.
My brain was very numb after that.