Sunday, September 14, 2008

CPR in progress

Don't say a word. I know. This @#$%!&? blog is dead!
A thousand apologies in hopes of forgiveness! (Edina & Audrey especially) :)
Well okay, what's new with me? Nothing really. I'm finally studying! I miss holidays. And I just watched a movie with Karen, Katrina, Rachel, Lysandra and James (who watched it for the second time in 2 days!). "Money No Enough II" - A Jack Neo film.

One word.
Incredible
.

A film that gives audience a chance to laugh at heartland topics
as well as to realize the inner side of certain things
that we might have overlooked due to our daily rat-race for fortune and success
.

Humourous and Touching!!
Made Rachel and Lysandra cry :'(
LOL
Nice. Highly recommended!
Ain't spillin' anymore. Just watch for yourself... hehe


No comments: