Friday, June 20, 2008

Another Random...

I love orange.
I love dolphins.
I don't love orange dolphins. (Gross-looking)
I love the sea.
I would like to surf.
3-storey-high waves
I love seafood.
I love pasta.
So I should love seafood pasta.
I love pizza.
I love Italian food.
Come to think of it, I love FOOD in general.
Except bitter food. And garlic. And ginger. And onions.
I wish Kuching would step up to the challenge of opening Mamak stalls at every corner.
Like KL.
How I miss you, KL.
Oh, and I love cheese!
And anything with cheese on it.
Like pasta (as mentioned above)
And baked meatballs with CHEESE
And lasagna (I scared my friends with the amount I'm able to consume)
Kuching has Roti Cheese. *major props*
I absolutely adore Milo.
The action-packed energy drink.
Packed with vitamins B12 bla bla bla...
I love Kaya & Toast 's Milo Dino drink.
Chock-full of chocolaty goodness!
And I love Neslo too!
Nescafe + Milo.
Haven't been able to find a decent one in Kuching.
Oh but did I mention Kuching has Roti Milo?
I LOVE.
I love tennis.
Nice outfits.
Now, if only I could play...
Another thing I wish I could do: skate.
Not with blades.
Rather, with a board.
A skateboard.
Actually, I wouldn't mind rollerblading, either.
I wish to drive.
Wish to own my own car.
Definitely not in the near future.
A hovercraft would be nice.
I love Final Fantasy 8.
Cute love story.
I love Sony Ericsson.
The official colour seems to be ORANGE.
I want a walkman phone. (Besides the one I have)
I want W980i. Please. Pretty please.
Its black. With orange lights. It flips.
Moving on...
I wish to do a course having to do with creative arts.
But father might say no to this.
But yes, to a professional course.
Professional + creative *thinks*
I want to do Architecture! *cringes at the figures*
Maybe we should rethink this.


Ok. I'm out of random statements.

5 comments:

Amir Sarikhan said...

hello
I see your web that is interesting
please visit my web and leave your comment about my web thanks a lot .

Amir Sarikhan said...

my web : lantern-s.blogspot.com

reyion said...

yo! XD
guess who's here?
yup... I was stuck sitting with this MILO-ORANGE-DOLPHIN lover for FREAKING FIVE years...
haha! wish you the best of luck!!!

Tabitha Rani said...

And lasagna (I scared my friends with the amount I'm able to consume)--> agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!

you forgot to add that you love me

Andrea said...

black apple - AUDREY!

tabby - misguided la you.. why keep thinking i love you...